Any Tri-State Trek participant can be part of a team. The team component of the Trek is
designed to increase awareness and fundraising efforts. All team members receive personalized fundraising pages
where they can direct friends and family to share how they're helping to end ALS.
How it Works
- Team Captains create a Team when they register. A Team Fundraising Page will then automatically generate.
- Team Members select a team when they register. This links their individual fundraising page to the Team Fundraising Page.
- Teams then train together, fundraise together, and put an end ALS together.
Team Fundraising Guidelines
- A Team Fundraising Goal is determined by adding the minimum fundraising requirement of each individual rider on the team.
- Donors can contribute to an individual Team Member or to the Team as a whole.
- All donations benefit the entire Team, so riders who fall short can be helped by other riders on their team who exceed their goal.
- If a Team does not meet its minimum fundraising requirement, all members will be responsible for the difference.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our Teams program is designed to make fundraising easier and not to give anyone a free ride.
All riders are responsible for actively fundraising. Remember that the Tri-State Trek is a fundraiser to end ALS.