2020 Updates to come! Hang in there, baby
2019 will be my 9th year riding the Tri State Trek with TEAM AMERICA. Once again I'm starting up the work of ending ALS. Your support and contribution brings us one step closer to our mission of curing this disease. I've ridden over 2,100 miles over the challenging course and I'm hoping that you will be willing to support my ongoing efforts with a donation.
Please join me as I ride over 270 miles during 3 long days during this July from Boston to New York to support the ALSTDI in their mission to find an effective treatment for ALS - or Lou Gehrig's Disease - because of our friend Steve Saling who was diagnosed with ALS in 2006.
A few facts about ALS/ALSTDI:
- Every 90 minutes someone is diagnosed with ALS in the US
- 86% of each dollar raised is put directly in to TDI’s research efforts
- Each drug therapy study can cost $250,000, we keep 30+ ongoing drug studies
- It can take a year or longer to diagnose ALS
- At least 450,000 people are living with ALS worldwide
- ALS shows no prejudice. It effects people of all ages, race and ethnicities
For more information about Steve, TEAM AMERICA and theride please see our webpage ENDALS.ORG.