Our All-Volunteer Weekend Crew
3-Day Crew accompany Trek riders all 270 miles. All food and lodging is provided. Crew planning to bring their
personal vehicle on the event should select this option at time of registration.
All Crew receive online fundraising pages. Positions are limited and are first filled by Crew Captains, by request,
on a first-come-first served basis. Select your desired position during registration.
Crew Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Bike Tech Crew
- Skilled and experienced bike technicians to keep all bikes rolling
- Organize the setup and breakdown of our overnight venues
- Fully preparing and managing lunch stops on Friday and Saturday
- RN's, MD's or EMT's keep our participants healthy and happy on the route, at our rest stops and overnight venues
- Check-in event participants starting at Boston College and at each venue through the weekend
Rest Stop Crew
- Fully preparing and managing one of four rest stops each day
Ride Marshal Crew
- Crew on bicycles patrolling the route ensuring rider safety
Route Support Crew
- Patrolling the route in a vehicle and assisting riders as needed as directed by the dispatch team
If you have more questions about Crew please contact us at
call the Tri-State Trek team at 617-441-7211.