We offer several ride options and can accommodate varying ride abilities and fundraising comfort levels. We have tools to help you with both and encourage you to check out our Rider Support section for information on training and fundraising.
Registration Fees & Fundraising
Three Day Riders – Newton, MA to Greenwich, CT
– June 24, 25 & 26, 2016; 270 miles
– $100 registration deposit / $2,000 Fundraising Minimum
Two Day Riders – Ride any two-day Combination
– Any Two-Day Combination
– $100 registration deposit / $1,000 Fundraising Minimum
One Day Riders – Ride any one of the three days
– Any One-Day Ride
– $50 registration deposit / $300 Fundraising Minimum
Cyclists under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at our overnights.
Friday 58-Mile Ride – Newton, MA to Webster, MA
– June 24, 2016 6:00 AM
– $25 registration deposit / $150 Fundraising Minimum
Sunday 9-Mile "Roger Petrone Ride" – Greenwich, CT
– Check-in opens at 12:00 Noon
– Starts from the Greenwich Audubon Society
– $0 registration deposit / $50 Fundraising Minimum
Sunday 27-Mile Ride – Cross River, NY
– Check-in opens at 10:00 AM
– Starts from the Lewisboro Town Park in Cross River, NY
– $0 registration deposit / $150 Fundraising Minimum
The Fine Print!
Applicable registration deposits will be refunded if you raise your required fundraising minimum. We encourage riders to
raise their required minimum fundraising before the start of the Tri-State Trek; however, riders do have until
Saturday, October 15th to raise their required minimum. Outstanding balances beyond
October 15, 2016, will be billed to your credit card on file and result in a
forfeiture of registration deposit.
Riders may cancel their registration before May 13, 2016, afterwards
they will be responsible for their minimum fundraising requirement regardless of whether or not they ride. Funds
raised and forfeited registration deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.