Riders, volunteers, sponsors and even spectators can participate in the Tri-State Trek by forming and/or joining a team. The team component
of the Tri-State Trek helps to increase fundraising results and has provided a fun and friendly way to compete against others in this event.
How It Works:
- Team Captains create a Team when they register for the Trek. A Team Fundraising Page is automatically created.
- Team Members select the Team they are participating on when they register for the Trek. Their individual fundraising page is also
automatically created and linked to the Team Fundraising Page.
- Train together, fundraise together, end ALS.
Team Fundraising Guidelines
- A Team Fundraising Goal is determined by adding the minimum fundraising requirement of each Rider.
- Donors can contribute to an individual Team Member or to the Team as a whole.
- All donations benefit the entire Team, and a rider who falls short can be helped by other riders on their team who exceed their goal.
- If a Team does not meet its minimum fundraising requirement, All Team Members will be responsible for the difference.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our Teams Program is designed to make fundraising easier and not intended to give anyone a free ride. All Riders are
responsible for fundraising. The Trek is not a bike ride; it's a fundraiser to end ALS. We need an effective therapy for this disease. All
Tri-State Trek Riders are expected to actively fundraise.