Riders who would like to take part in the event, but cannot make the full weekend commitment, may ride Day One, Day Two,
Day Three, or any two-day combination. Registration fees and fundraising goals will be automatically adjusted. We'll
keep you well fed and well supported; overnight accommodations are available.
Day One – Friday, July 19th
Participants who ride our Day One will join us at the Start Line in Newton, MA on Friday for a 100 mile ride to the
University of Connecticut. Day One is a gorgeous ride through the back roads of Massachusetts and into Connecticut's 'Quiet Corner'.
- Rider Check-in opens at 5:00am at the Crowne Plaza in Newton, MA
- There is a mandatory rider route wrap at 5:45am
- Ride Out is at 6:00am - sharp!
- We finish with a barbeque lunch/dinner at UConn
- Transportation is available from UConn back to the Start Line in Newton
Day Two – Saturday, July 20th
Day Two is a full century of cycling through everything Connecticut has to offer. Starting with wooded back-country in
Mansfield, we cycle to Lyme and take the ferry over the Connecticut River. From there it's winding coastal roads, before
taking to some city streets - passing Yale and arriving at the University of New Haven in West Haven.
- Rider Check-in opens at 6:30am at UConn
- There is a mandatory rider route wrap at 7:20am
- Ride Out is at 7:30am
- We finish with a barbeque lunch/dinner at the University of New Haven
- We apologize, but long term parking and transportation is not available
Day Three – Sunday, July 21st
Cyclists riding Day Three on take on our most challenging route of the weekend. A beautiful ride beginning in New Haven, the
route consists of wooded back roads and steeper hills all the way through southwest Connecticut into Westchester County, NY.
Spend some time on John Street and finish with a spectacular ride down Greenwich Ave in Greenwich, CT!
- Rider Check-in opens at 5:00am. Cyclists who don't want to make the early morning drive to New Haven may join us at our Saturday evening
overnight. Check in is before 6pm on Saturday evening. (Please make sure to specify if you need overnight accommodations when registering)
- We finish in Greenwich, CT with a police escort down Greenwich Ave
- Parking is available at the finish line and in Greenwich
- Transportation is not provided, but it's an easy Metro North train ride. The Metro North Line runs from our finish in Greenwich, CT, to New
Haven. We will provide a shuttle from the train to our overnight location at the University of New Haven on Saturday, July 20th.